Interim Commercial Manager
Are you in need of an experienced Interim Commercial Manager?
Maximising business performance against sales, profit and cash flow targets each year is always challenging and especially so in the current economic climate. High quality commercial management expertise will make a real difference to the profitability of your company by supporting you through business transformation, filling a gap in resources or a combination of both.
As well as strong operational focus, an Interim Commercial Manager will also perform an important business winning role within bid teams, including the development of innovative commercial strategies, identifying unique selling points and win themes.
When you are in the throes of transforming your business, an Interim Commercial Manager will help you to increase revenue or market share, improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
Interim Commercial Managers are focused and results orientated with the capability to perform without needing the luxury of a learning curve. Their capability is almost always one rank higher than the job requires, adding excellent value to all situations.
We excel in the following broad range of commercial management services:
- In-depth understanding of customer requirements
- Preparation of robust business cases
- Development of strategic long-term client relationships
- Commercial and procurement strategy for bids and business cases
- Risk identification, analysis and mitigation
- Bid management including identifying unique selling points and win themes
- Bid evaluation of suppliers in a competitive environment
- Strategic partnering including long term framework contracts
- Specialist advice on any aspects of contract e.g. warranty, capping of liabilities
- Contract drafting - working through complex clauses
- Complex contract negotiations
- Supplier competition and selection
- Specification drafting to deliver the required outcomes
- Protection of your intellectual property rights
- Export finance – reducing risk when contracting overseas
- Providing an in depth knowledge of Ministry of Defence processes and procedures
- Tying-up those important loose ends prior to contract award
- Proven ability to maintain long-term client relationships
- Proactive contract management to maximise contract profitability
- Changes and variations and their negotiations with clients and suppliers
- On-going risk identification, analysis and mitigation
- Pricing and price variations to protect against inflation and currency exposure
- Export Controls ensuring that the appropriate licences are in place
- Project audit and compliance to ensure that contract requirements are met
- Claim settlement of quality, delivery and specification issues
- Drafting of subcontracts and management of subcontractors
- E-auctions for commodity based purchases
- Setting up key performance indicators to measure supplier performance
- Development of in-house work-flow processes to improve the efficiency of your business
- Update of operational policies and procedures
Contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Download our brochures
Win more contracts - Grow your business in 2013
Commercial Management Services